Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Fruit and Veggie Bath

Yippee! After two weeks on a very specific diet I can eat lots of other foods! Yesterday I ate my first apple in 14 days and it was heavenly. I am grateful for having the very specific diet to start with so I had a clear and easy-to-follow plan at first. I'm also grateful for doc's recipes.

I'm allowed to eat the skin on my fruit and veggies now so I thought I'd try this vinegar and essential oil bath that my friends like. They like to wash everything as soon as they get it home and they say things keep longer.

1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
6 drops extremely high quality lemon essential oil*
6 drops extremely high quality protective blend essential oil*

* I can help you get it for wholesale price.


Add to a sink full of water and produce; soak, then rinse and dry. If anything retains taste of protective blend, use less.

1 comment:

  1. This is really very impressive guide of valve selection which can be very helpful for many industry people. Thanks for sharing this valve selection tips.
    organic arborio rice

    ReplyDelete